Welcome to Kensworth Preschool. We are a special part of the school in a dedicated setting for children aged 2 ½ to 4.
- To provide high-quality care and education for all children at our Preschool.
- To work in partnership with parents to help children to learn through play and develop fully mentally, physically and socially.
- To add to the life and well-being of our local community.
- To offer young children the opportunity to make friends and become independent, ready for their big step into school
"Children want the same things we want. To laugh, to be challenged, to be entertained and to be delighted"
- Jodie Tebbutt (Preschool Leader and Qualified Teacher)
- Danielle Cove (Preschool Assistant)
- Lesley Goddard (Preschool SENDCo and Preschool Assistant)
We work closely with Mrs Orbell and Mrs Riach who lead the Foundation Stage and Reception Class.
Key areas of Learning
Click on the link below to find out about the fun things we do in our pre-school
Transition to our Primary School
At Kensworth Primary School we also run a 4+ class such that the children can enjoy a seamless transition between our Pre-school and our Reception class.
Our Pre-school and 4+ organisation enables us to ensure our children are ready to learn from the moment they enter Reception class and really gives them a boost in learning their numbers, letters and sounds even before they start school.
Our Pre-school, 4+ and Reception organisation all work as one to provide a complete Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) provision for the school
We hope you have found this information useful and look forward to welcoming you around our setting